[Review&QnA] OTM Essentials University of Miami Fabric Mouse Pad, Classic 3


Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > Cleaning & Repair > Disc Repair Kits

[Review&QnA] OTM Essentials University of Miami Fabric Mouse Pad, Classic 3
GotoProduct
About this item
  • Non-slip base
  • Smooth cloth surface
  • Improve responsiveness and tracking
  • 1 Year – Satisfaction Guarantee Warranty
  • 1 Year Product Warranty + 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Review

★★★★★Exactly what I was looking for
Verified Purchase
This mouse pad is the perfect amount of subtle but obvious, still looks professional but shows off my school spirit. I clorox wipe it down about 2 times a week and it has not lost its color so far.
 
★★★★★Nice gift for alumni
Verified Purchase
Nice color and quality graphic. Not too thin.
 
★★★★★Go IRISH!
Verified Purchase
It's perfect.
 
★★★★★Awesome!
Verified Purchase
This is a very nice quality mouse pad. I am very pleased. I also highly recommend this seller. They are awesome!
 
★★★★★A classic!
Verified Purchase
Feels great and is a welcome addition to the office!
 
★★★★★Nice and smooth
Verified Purchase
Love it
 
★★★★★Uk fan must have
Verified Purchase
Great quality!
 
★★★★★Nice
Verified Purchase
Great mousepad, go Irish!
 
★★★★★Great quality
Verified Purchase
Perfect product for the Aggie fan!!
 
★★★★★Quick Shipment, great price.
Verified Purchase
Quick Shipment, my friend loved it.
 
See more reviews

Custom Questions & answers

Question:How big is it?
Answer:Hi, the mouse pad is 8.5" x 6.5".
 
See more questions

Comments